Monday, December 26, 2005

Dec 26 & a Dream.....

We had a good day....

Started off with heading to Target first....got Christmas wrap, tags, cards, ribbon, gift bags and all that kind of stuff. We also got a few things we were wanting using some gift certificates my sisters gave us for Christmas. We also went to Wal-Mart, Michael's, Circuit City and Hallmark. Some places just to return things but a few others to buy! After shopping until we were ready to drop....we came home to take a nap (strange dream to be recreated at the end of this blog) ....and then we went out to dinner. During our dinner they asked if we could move. We were right between a place where they could set a bigger party. They gave us free dessert for moving even though it is still in the to-go container in the fridge as we were so full. Tonight we watched Serenity. It was great! The bonus material: the outakes, deleted scenes and Joss' Introduction were great too. After the Joss introduction ended, Master said, "you are lusting!" I said, "yes!" Smart and quirky at times equal sexy to me.

So it has been a very good day. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning up all the lingering boxes, gift bags and such and putting presents away. I then need to work on some art things as I would like to get them in the mail this week.

Today while napping I had the WEIRDEST dream I have had in a long time. I have been thinking about my friends in Ohio a lot lately being Moni's birthday and all. My dream was of a birthday party for her.

So everyone was there but the main players were Moni, her husband Michael, Bill, Lisa, Master and myself. We were at a club for Moni's birthday. Moni was dressed in a princess type taffeta dress wearing a tiara. Under the dress was all naughty...it was a red and black waist cincher with garter straps, black stockings and thigh high black leather boots. Moni's trademark normally is showing off her boobs to everyone but this night her trademark became lifting up her princess dress and showing off her ass and legs! Lisa was dressed as a school girl with pigtails...always so cute.

The club was a sex/SM club. There was a stage with sex mixed with SM but had kind of a burlesque feel to it. Above the dance floor there were people having sex on swings...like trapeze artists almost. Around the edges of the dance floor were little SM stations..with crosses, spanking benches and whatnot and people doing all sorts of wonderfully wicked things. In the club there were multiple tiers kind of overlooking everything and we had one tier booked for the party so everyone was there. It had tables, chairs, couches, and play equipment.

The part of the dream I remember the most is I came up from being on the dance floor. I was hot in more ways then one and needing to find Master. Bill was sitting in a chair with Lisa before him on her knees giving him a blowjob. Moni was lounging on couch next to her husband. And I asked her where Master was at...she said he went to go get a toy. When Master came back he had in his hand one of those fake pussy toy that sucked....he was wearing black jeans and then his cock was out and pushed into the toy. He sat down on a bench type thing and was playing with it while I sat next to Him. He pulled the toy off....and laid down on the bench and had me strip and ride him. I felt very self conscious and we were in front of Moni, Michael, Bill and Lisa. They all watched us. I would get close to making Master cum and He would stop me so that he could prolong it...not only prolong the anticipation but my embarrassment...

I was feeling kind of anxious and wanting to leave the situation...and that is when Master woke me up! Saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...