Thursday, December 22, 2005

Quickie and Winter Count August

I feel like my journal has had the same theme all week....I am tired...and don't have anything to say....And yes it is another one of those entries.

Last night Master and I went to bed early for us recently...I think it was about 11pm. Well a little before 3AM I woke up and could not get back to sleep. I laid there for an hour staring at the ceiling and thinking this is insane. And so finally got up at 4AM. I did some work, wrote some emails and then proceeded to get sick! So right before Master left for the day -- I went to bed. I slept several hours, but I felt as though I could have slept all day. I did get a few things accomplished, but of course not as much as I wanted too -- which means I will be busting ass tomorrow.

Winter Count for August

The end of August I had tea with my wonderful dear friend shadoe. I was thrilled to spend some time with her and wish we were able to see her and Venture more often.

For August Winter Count photographs...I give you a few of Master's again. He went to the air show and took TONS of pictures.





1 comment:

  1. I like your blog design. Really! It was nicely done and the contents too. Good color combination too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...