Friday, July 01, 2005

Q&A about M/s and BDSM - 2

More questions...

I am curious if those in alternative lifestyles practice this when outside of their homes? For example, if you went to your family reunion would you act like your Master's slave?

I am always Master's slave no matter where we are at -- but most likely you would never notice it. I think people notice something, but nothing they can peg down. But most of the protocols and nuances of our relationship you would not notice happen.

Such as I always wait for permission to eat - even with family or friends, but no one notices as we are so subtle.

Does the relationship goes beyond a sexual one? (Meaning, if you are a slave, are you a slave in all areas or just when it comes to sex?)

I am always a slave...even beyond the bedroom. I serve and obey him always.

What happens if the slave decides he/she doesn't want to be a slave anymore? Can you just "quit"?

I can't ever imagine not wanting to be a slave....it is just a part of me so I need this. I can't quit having blue eyes....it is a part of me. And so is being a slave. I don't want to quit.

Do I have bad days and think gosh I just wish he would go get his own coffee? Yes, I do have days like that but I am duty and honor bound...and I can't go back on what I said I would do. That would hurt me more in the long run...so I just get through bad day as best as I can. (side note: Master gets his own drinks, snacks, and coffee a lot.)

Just like with any other relationship -- it is good to get to know a person before becoming committed to them....so that you know their ethics and morals. So you know if this is someone that you will mesh well with long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...