Saturday, January 14, 2006

Parents, Food & Wine

This will be just a quickie...I know I owe people emails, icons and comments but it probably won't happen until Tuesday.

My parents arrived safely. We wisked them out to do a mini wine tour shortly after they arrived. And came home with 8 bottles of wine! Oh my we tasted so many wonderful wines. I made stew for dinner, served with hard rolls and a nice red wine. We had butter cake with chocolate ganache icing and toffee ice cream after dinner. The cake turned out good except not as high as I believe it should have -- due to the altitude.

I am exhausted and need to iron a shirt for Master -- for tomorrow (which I might do int he morning). I will update more...after my parents leave.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely danae!

    I'm so pleased for you that you get some family time with the pressure of the holidays off. Sometimes it just is better that way, isn't it?

    Have a good weekend too...

    Hugs,

    poiesia :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...