Friday, January 06, 2006

Shy....

I was just reading a friend's journal and someone told her she had a certain quality and it seemed to bother and surprise her....which I could understand...as I don't see her that way either. But while reading her post just now.....it made me think of something that happened tonight....

Master went by the home of some friends tonight after work -- to help them with their computer. I consider them friends - not close friends as in they know about our lifestyle -- but friends that I am comfortable socializing with and even enjoy just one on one having a conversation beyond small talk. Well they told Master tonight that I am shy...not just shy...."really shy." Now....I am shy. I am actually more shy since being here with Master then I was before. But I haven't in my opinion been shy around them for quite some time. I was surprised....amazed and bothered by what they said. Why did it bother me? I am not sure why it bothered me since the statement that I am shy is accurate. But I guess because I am not shy with them and actually have felt at times that I am talking too much.

It really made me think what other friends locally think of me....because with these friends I am much more relaxed then I am with others. So others must think I am incredibly shy.

And then it made me think maybe it is because of our lifestyle....maybe they are reading....my doing everything with Master...as shy? I am probably reading way more into it...then there is even there. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...