Friday, February 10, 2006

Been Tagged....Guilty Pleasures

I have been tagged by the although wonderful beautiful Orchidea..the also naughty Orchidea...I think Dave should go cane you just because you are a naughty girl!

Although guilty pleasures will be an easy tag (as I was asked this during the top 5 meme)....but for some reason I still enjoy the thought of Orchidea getting caned! That could be listed as a guilty pleasure all on its own.


5 Guilty Pleasures
1) Project Runway....I am it's bitch. Each week I am waiting for the new episode like an addict waiting for their next hit
2) Chocolate....pure and simple. It is so yummy!
3) 70's music - yep I am a dancing queen (all by myself when no one is watching)
4) Reading trashy bodice ripping harlequin type novelette
5) doodling


Not tagging anyone but if you wish to play please feel free!

1 comment:

  1. "...but for some reason I still enjoy the thought of Orchidea getting caned!"

    !!!!!!!

    Wicked girl!

    #2,3,4 oh yes!

    You are so lovely; thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...