Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mini Update

Really not much to report - as not much going on....

Health - I am still sick. I have heard that it takes 3 to 4 weeks to fully recover. And I am just rounding out a week with it so I have quite a long way to go. I just have not had energy for anything.

Art - I am going through a period of self doubt again and so I sit and look at the canvas and paper and just stare at it. I am going through that fear of ruining the paper, the canvas, the pieces I use in it. It is very annoying.

Because I have been sick all I seem to be doing the last couple days is making icons, eating chicken soup and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season 3.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. There is a bug going around here but fortunately only lasts 24 hrs, I can't imagine being sick for 3 weeks! Though it is quite contagious (1400 kids out of one high school in our area in only two days!) Atleast you are able to rest alittle to get yourself better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon!

    maybe you can take all that self-doubt and turn it into art that represents that somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling a little bit better. Allow yourself space and time - the creativity will return. It always does. :)

    *hugs*

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon Danae, and that you can take it easy on yourself a bit 'til you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tag on with all the rest -- take care of the physical part and the creative will surely come back in time. Just get well...


    swan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Thank you everyone for you wonderful get well wishes! You are all so great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...