Saturday, May 05, 2007

Some Assembly Required

So I thought I should do a life update here as I haven't done one in a while...

The weather has been really cold and rainy....it kind of is fitting my mood which I will get at end of the post. Really has been pretty busy for Master. I started some spring cleaning. I am going slow at it but I know I can get it done and maybe get some organization back that I have had lacking for a while.

I joined a yahoogroup that had been really negative. Some of the negativity has quieted down but....I just wish a few people would "quiet" down as there are still so many posts I just end up scrolling through the digests without getting much from them because when I try to read it I just see one or two people posting and frankly there is one person I would filter out if I could. I am going to hang in there though because the people I like to read....many are a part of the group and I am always for learning more from them.

I have inadvertently cut down on my diet coke. I have been drinking crystal light recently and so instead of 2 diet cokes I am drinking 1 a day. I once upon a time drank 6 to 8 of them. Master cut me down to 3 when he first took control and then when I moved here he cut it down to 2 diet cokes. I do need to get some straws though as I am having been having a strawberry or raspberry mustache a lot lately!

I got 2 pieces of mail love this week that made me smile. Thank you ladies for making me smile as it has been a hard week. I got some sad news this week so that is why it has been a hard week. My ex-husband and I had a dog and she was really our baby. And when I left him, I made the decision she would be better off with him. Anyway, I found out on Thursday night that she had to put down because she was having seizures that was leaving her unresponsive. I am really hurting because there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of her. I have a picture of her on a shelf above my bed and I love her very much. So going through a tough time right now as I remember her and miss her.

5 comments:

  1. Hi danae,
    I'm really sorry to hear about your dog, danae. *big hugs* I felt similar with a cat that I had which had gone to my ex-husband's. He got all three of our cat's during our divorce. And when one of them died, I felt so sad inside. I give you a hug today.
    I put up two of your Star Wars links today for Star Wars sunday. Thanks again for forwarding them to me. :) I love all the different icons.
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  2. danae,

    It sure is tough to lose your dog ... I know how much it hurts, they are so much part of the family.

    Hugs

    Sire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your words on the loss of my dog. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danae...I am so pleased that you updated your blog. I have poked my nose in on occasion and have always enjoyed your writing. So sorry about your pooch, I have two and cannot begin to imagine them not in my life. Hope all is well with you my dear.

    Annella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annella thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...