Monday, June 04, 2007

Positive Monday

5 Good Things in my Life...
1. Clean sheets on the bed. I love the smell of clean sheets.
2. Vanilla White Russian - yummy!
3. New panties. :) I know silly but Master bought me some new panties this weekend and they are the most comfortable panties evar!
4. Reading....just being able to read and having read so many good books!
5. Master's phone ringing off the hook today. Now that might not seem like a great thing because it takes him away from me...but when you own your own business...it is really good! This week we celebrate a year of when he gave his notice and so I am just happy that things have went so well....and although I knew he is amazing I know it is always a scary process to venture out there on your own. I am very proud of him and happy for him. I know that with knowledge and talent he will keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...