Monday, January 21, 2008

Positive Monday

I haven't done a Positive Monday in a while so...

5 Good Things in my Life...

1. New warm pj bottoms that keep me warm that I got a Kohl's on clearance!
2. Making a friend happy by being able to send a friend something I had just sitting around...that she has wanted and will use.
3. The library having a website to order books online and they will have waiting for me! Easy pick up - especially since I never seem to find things where they are suppose to be in our library. I am anxiously awaiting Eat, Pray, Love and the 2nd book to the Twilight series!
4. For Godiva Chocolate -- Sao Tome Dark Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs - oh yums!
5. Master always seeming to know what to do when I am struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...