Sunday, January 13, 2008

Raining to get a Rainbow....

I haven't been posting much this week as I have had a week long migraine cycle. I looked back in my journal and the last 3 years in January I have had week long migraine cycles after my period.

Although I have had the migraine cycle, I did have some good things in my life this past week...and I am very thankful for them and the many other things in my life that are good!

  • I was productive on a few projects
  • I received 2 packages in the mail from people I adore!
  • We got snow on Wednesday that was just so beautiful...had this very serene feeling to it. And it also called for warm comfort food - so I made Chili and cornbread that day.
  • Several magazines in the mail that had some really good recipes in them that I want to try out.
  • I got to dance with Master
  • Tea with cream
  • Enjoying Big Love - Master got me season 1 and 2 on DVD for Christmas
  • Playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...