Sunday, April 06, 2008

Kumimonster



I did want to pass this on...if you have a Livejournal account please check this out...
http://community.livejournal.com/kumicorps/994.html

Kumimonster the beautiful fetish bondage model had her LJ account deleted. It sounds like (please know this is all second hand/third/forth hand as I hadn't read her journal in a while) she posted a snippet of something that was copyrighted (which under copyright laws you can quote a limited amount without permission) and someone turned her in for abuse because they didn't like what she was saying in regards to it. And LJ gave her 2 options deletion of her LJ account or she just delete the entry. Well...the entry wasn't doing anything that violated LJ terms of abuse or copyright laws and she explained this to them and they still deleted her account.

So there is a petition to get her journal back. As always LJ seems to screw things up. I mean if they can't read the laws correctly anyone at LJ could be deleted that easily.


ps: Because I don't want to make an entry for this but....wanted to do an FYI....I have 2 more questions to answer that I hope to get to those in the next few days as Master leaves to go out of town tomorrow. And although I have a lot of work to do while he is gone I know I will have more time on hands then usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...