Friday, June 13, 2008

For a Blow Job

I have an icon that I used on a post recently that says "Blow Job only Job I'll ever love." And it would work for today too...but since I just used it I won't use it again so soon.

Earlier Master was getting ready to go out and I was setting out his clothes. He has this pair of khaki shorts that I like and it isn't that he doesn't like them -- he just likes other shorts better. So I went in while he was taking his shower and said, "If I set out the khaki shorts would you wear them?" And he smiled and said "for a blow job"

I of course said yes to that deal! I think I am making out better. I get to see him in his khaki shorts (that I think look damn sexy on him) and I get to give him a blow job.

(Now reality is he could tell me to give him a blow job whenever but it is fun to just play at times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...