Monday, June 09, 2008

Quote: Reality

"What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print." -Isadora Duncan

Damn that is true. I mean how many times have I read others blogs and thought wow that would be impossible for me to handle or the opposite that would be fun and then they turned out differently when I experienced. How many times have I or other blog authors gotten comments about how insane or unsafe we are but the person commenting isn't even involved in BDSM or better yet they are and still tell us we are unsafe -- yet they never have experienced what is being described in print but yet of course we are unsafe and insane. We can't understand it until we experience it. And of course even then we aren't all the same so even though I love to be slapped doesn't mean every one does. Just thought the quote was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...