Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pain and Sex

This morning Master woke me up with pain. My cunt was pretty much on fire by time we had to get our day on the way. Master clawed at my cunt. He would grabbed in his hand and squeeze and pull on it. And then claw at it. Raking and digging his fingers nails into the tender flesh over and over and over. I was screaming from the pain but of course as he whispered in my ear my body was betraying me - as I was sopping wet. And of course I had several orgasms. He didn't touch me tenderly at all this morning. It was just pain. Usually we do a mixture of orgasms - from pleasure and from pain. But this morning was just pain. And my cunt still hurts this evening as I sit here and type this. Isn't that great? Well I think it is great.

TMI Tuesday

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body? It is toes and feet for me.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? Over...and it really bothers me when others don't have it over. It is suppose to go over!

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner? yes - Master did this before having his own business - so now we still play hookie but make it up with working in the evening or longer the next day.

4. Did your parents have a “birds & bees” talk with you? If so, at what age? No not really - my Mom gave me the menstrual cycle talk which touched of course on the birds and bees but she didn't get very much into it.

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
As kaya answered - I too have my world rocked pretty frequently. Our latest discussions which I will be posting about soon - will rock my world I am sure too.

Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you? pleasure and pain, connection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...