Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Days - Day 18

Day 18: Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves?  If so, what are they?

Master could tell you that I have pet peeves as he is the one that gets to hear about them, but really over the years I have just let a lot of them go. They aren't worth my time. But the thing that still gets me is the people that write me and aren't using common sense....such as asking me if it is okay to cheat on their husband because they want to explore kink instead of talking to him about it.  Or that have such unrealistic views of M/s.....such as they think I am beaten all day, kept naked and such.  I do get many emails that are genuine and sincere in wanting to know more too.  

Here are some things that have annoyed me over the years though....and for the most part still annoy me, but I move on from them really quickly. 

  • submission is a gift
  • slave heart - because often it seems people who believe this come across that they are better than everyone else
  • slashy writing such as W/we 
  • writing in third person when responding to public threads and forums - your own blog so be it, but in a forum it just seems like it would be common courtesy not to make it hard on people reading it. 
  • the thinking that just because we are into BDSM we are better than anyone - else - such as you will hear "my relationship is so much deeper than a vanilla relationship." Vanilla relationships can be just as deep...it is the people involved and what they put into the relationship that makes it deep not just being into BDSM.
  • those that assume everyone into BDSM is into poly
  • those that think just because we are poly that means Master will be happy to fuck or play with them.  
  • the safety police
  • those think their kink better - or how they do this thing we do is better or that everyone else is doing it wrong
I am sure there are others - those are just the main ones off the top of my head. 

The previous 30 Days of Kink entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...