Thursday, April 18, 2013

30 Days - Day 20

Day 20:  Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.

I am sure there are ton of things I don't understand in the lifestyle.  I have been involved with BDSM since I was 16 really and I am now 45 years old.  I have lived 24/7  -  Ten years with Master and three years with Kam.  So I have been doing this a long time, but it doesn't make me know everything. 

There are things I would like to try and do that I haven't, but I do have information on them. I have tried some things that haven't been successful,  but still desire - such as fisting. I have had a couple people try to fist me and it just hasn't worked. 

Another kinky thing I am curious about, but have done and would like to do again is gangbangs. But I know that won't happen as Master has no interest in it. I have already been involved with one, but not since I was very young and it is something I fantasize about still today.   

Most of the things I enjoy - I want over and over though are things I have done.  Some things sound interesting, but really don't spark that thing inside me that makes me crave it and makes me think about it over and over - obsessing.  But fisting and gang bang although I have tried, I am still curious about them and desire them.  

I have tried lots of things over the years and enjoy kink, but I am sure there will always be areas that peek my interest and others that make me go - no thanks. There are always things I am learning and I love growing through that learning.  

The previous 30 Days of Kink entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...