Thursday, December 14, 2000

The Hotel

I thought of this story I wrote long ago a few times lately so I have decided to post it.

Enjoy! :)

The Hotel

He stands before me hands me a key and a piece of paper with an address and room number upon it. It is a hotel address and key. He told me He is using my gift of submission to Him to give Himself great pleasure. I smile - I want to please Him so very much. Fear runs through me also because I do not know what will happen.

I go there as ordered. There are directions telling me to take my shirt, skirt and bra off and leave my thigh highs, panties and heels on. The note also directs me to blind fold myself, kneel on the floor facing the door and wait. My knees are apart, arms behind back, and chest out - the usual position that I am in for my Master. I wait and wait and wait - it feels like forever. I am scared because what if someone were to come in here by accident they would see me like this. The fear also comes from not knowing what is going to happen. But I am also very turned on by that fear running through me and more importantly by the thought of giving my Master pleasure.

I finally hear the door open. I know not to say anything. But I am wanting to make sure it is him. I start say is that you Master . . . and I feel the sting across my breasts. The pain and unexpectedness make me fall over. I try to regain my position fast, but I am not fast enough. A slap comes swiping across my face. Something my Master rarely does - I am surprised but am in position again. My nipples are then tugged and twisted - I feel something warm and oily being rubbed on them. They start to get very warm. And then warmer. The tugging and twisting intensify the pain - the heat shooting through them. I start to moan. My breasts are slapped hard - they burn. I know not to let another moan escape. More pain shoots through my nipples as the clothespins are applied. I want to scream. They are on fire under the grip of the clothespins. I cannot keep it in - I scream. My breasts are slapped several times again and tears are now welling in my eyes behind the blindfold. I am pulled to my feet by my hair and my panties are pulled off roughly. I am pushed to the ground again. My panties are shoved into my nose I smell my arousal, my mouth is opened, and the panties are shoved in. I hear tape being torn off and it is then placed over my mouth.

My hair is grabbed again and I am yanked to my feet. I am pushed face first into the bed. I am screaming behind the gag. My breasts are burning and shooting with pain as I am shoved onto the bed ~ the clothespin pulling more, making me cry. My wrists are pulled behind me and put in handcuffs. I feel fingers pulling at me - pulling my ass cheeks apart, pulling at my pussy lips. I am being looked at - inspected. I know I am very wet - it was dripping down my thighs. Then I feel fingers running over my clit. Oh it feels so good. It starts to warm and it starts to get very hot. I realize the same oil that is burning my nipples is on my clit. My clit is pulled and twisted and then a cloth pin is clamped on it. I hear a vibrator. My clit feels as though it is on fire. The vibrator is brought to my burning clit and applied right at the base of the clothespin. The pain is shooting through me. I buck trying to escape, but not really wanting to.

I then feel the smack against my ass. A riding crop perhaps. The sting - I know my ass is glowing red. Then another and another and yet another. I am screaming behind the gag - tears are streaming behind the blindfold. I hear a voice then - telling me to "Behave slut." Fear over takes me. It is not my Master's voice. The fear runs through me fast - where is my Master. I squirm to get away. I am grabbed roughly by the hips and I feel him enter me. I am being fucked and I do not know who it is. I try to move away. I am held in place by this man. Then I hear my Master's voice saying "she likes anal sex - do her hard." I squirm slightly. "Little one please behave for me," my Master states calmly. My ass cheeks are spread and I feel a cock at the entrance. My hips are grabbed roughly and am entered without lube or being prepared. Fast and hard. No slow working it in. I scream and try to squirm away my hair is pulled so my head is up and back and my face it slapped hard. It is my Master's hand this time. I am being fuck in the ass hard -rough. I am crying. But at the same time - my pussy is aching more and more to be fucked.

The tape is ripped off my mouth and the panties are taken out. I smell cum - precum. And then I feel the tip of a cock at my mouth . . . the wetness being spread on my lips . . . I lick them eagerly. My head is pulled back further and a cock is shoved in my mouth. I am building and cannot hold back . . . the orgasm spreads through me . . . as I am being fuck hard in the ass and my mouth. They both pull out . . . as I am still in the orgasm. And I feel the sting of a whip on my back, ass, and pussy. Another orgasm washes over me. I am moaning, but I am not stopped. The clothespins are still on me and the pain is still shooting through me because of them. The one on my clit is pulled off. I scream and feel the riding crop come down on my ass. It hits hard again and again. I feel welts starting to form. My ass feels like it is on fire.

I feel my hips grabbed again and a hard cock in shoved in my ass again. I scream. The man fucking my ass pulls my hair. My head pulled back while he rams his cock deep into my ass. I feel an orgasm building again. And I feel Him almost ready too. He is ramming into me fast and hard. ROUGH. And pain is so intense. But the intensity is bringing my orgasm close. I hear a voice tell me - "that I better not cum again until you are told you can - do you understand me, bitch?" I do not answer so scared. It is not my Master's voice. He says "Bitch answer me now" and yanks on my head harder and shoves his cock deep into my ass. My answer comes out in my screams, "Yes Sir, I understand." I am trying to hold it. He is building - he is moving in and out of me faster. I cannot hold the orgasm I try to squirm away. I feel a slap come down on my ass. My hips are grabbed more firmly and he rams into me again and again and then I feel the hot liquid shooting into my ass. I am flipped over and I feel a cock at my mouth and the voice saying "clean me off cunt." I am scared - I close my mouth. I am slapped. My face on fire with the slap. He says, "Open your mouth and clean me, slut." I hear my Masters voice say "slave do as he commands" I open my mouth and he shoves his cock down into my mouth and throat. He cuts my breath off as he shoves his cock down my throat. I suck Him clean. And he pulls out and says "good slut."

He tugs on the clothespins on my nipples. I moan. He says you are right she loves pain. My Master laughs and agrees. My Master asks - how wet I am. I feel the fingers grasp at my cunt and shove into my pussy. "Oh yes she wanting badly. She is soaking wet." I hear footsteps come near the bed. My Master's fingers pull on my nipples, I moan load and buck from the pain - the riding crop comes down on my breast. With each blow it is harder to stay here and focused. My Master brings the riding crop down again and says, "stay focused little one." And then he shoves his cock into my waiting pussy. He pulls on the clothespins as he is fucking me. He rips the clothespins off me and I scream from the pain and an orgasm rushes through me. His weight comes down on me and he takes one hand and entangles it in my hair and the other hand moves over my mouth. And then he releases my hair and pinches my nose closed as he fucks me. I cannot breathe, see or move. I am struggling under his grasp - desperate for air. Just as I think I am going out, he releases my mouth and nose and I gasp for breath not able to get much in though. His hands return to where there were. He is hard in my pussy. I am getting close to orgasm and I feel Him building as he controls my breath and shoves his cock deep and hard into my pussy. Again, he releases his hand and I gasp. And again it comes right back into position. He is pumping into me deeper and faster. I need breath but he is not releasing his hand this time. I try to shake my head away but know it is no use. I start to slip to that place - I feel my orgasm spill through me just as he shoots his hot cum into my waiting pussy and I am gone. Floating away. His hands have been released for just a few seconds - another second goes by and another and I gasp for breath but am still floating on my high. I hear them talking but do not make out their words. I hear the door open and close. The blindfold is removed, my hands are uncuffed and my Master lies down next to me and kisses me deeply. "You are such a good slave." I smile at Him and slip back into subspace.

© 1997 annkneeling/danae all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...