Monday, November 18, 2002

Well I am being good at procrastinating ….I want to write…I should write and I am not lol

I am not sure what to write….

I went to Detroit to see an old girlfriend. Kam met her online before I even moved to Ohio. And he introduced us online and then we met in real life after I moved to Ohio. He wanted her to be his…and she is one person *I* wanted to be my sister slave very very much. I fell for her right away. She brought out feelings in me that I had not felt since Morgan. She also brought the submissive in me out very easily. I am not going to get into much of the history between her…myself….and Kam but basically she met her Master about the same time she visited us…and after she met him…she fell for her Master instantly. She was head over heels in love with him and would do anything she needed to serve and she does.

Her service is amazing. She is a slave. I actually don’t know anyone with her level of service and devotion.

So…she made choice to be with him. Lots of things happened in that next year…and it ended up that we basically stopped contacting each other. It was very hard because I love her but because someone owned her and I was owned by someone else….it was very hard…to maintain any type of relationship. Lots of feeling built - sadness, pain, anger, and resentments. The things that happened hurt me so much that I closed it off and pretended it was not there. My love for her never faded so when she contacted me…I talked with her but I was more reserved because I was scared I would get hurt again. She then reached out….needing me…needing help….and because of how I love a person….I was there for her. So, I went to Detroit….and after we got out some things about the past…we were fine. It was all in the open and we were back where we were…falling into each others arms and loving each other deeply.

I served her Master’s household while there and got to see her.

With Morgan I always felt I could be happy just being with her for the rest of my life. Well with this person….I feel the same. She makes life disappear….time starts and ends with her. And I love the feelings I have when….look into her eyes and see….her. See so much…

Right now my fear is that her Master could…make us stop seeing each other. I served him and I did a good job for serving someone without the desire being there. I was respectful but not overly attentive. It was very hard and I know he expects more from those that serve him long term.

I am going back for the weekend to go to a party. I left my bear there so that she knew I would come back. Anyone that knows me knows my Teddy Bear is very important to me. I bring it wherever I am going to sleep…it has even been to Germany.

I have lots more to write but….I need to go get some things done and then….I will write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...