Tuesday, November 12, 2002

This is going to be a quickie...

I am in Detroit safe and sound....this is my first chance at the computer.

I think it has been good for me to get away. It has helped ground me some.....not feeling as overwhelmed as I was but I have given lots of thought to various things in my life. I just am not sure where I want to go with it at this moment.

I think of moving and how it was a BIG change for me....and a big leap for me too.

Then with things with Monseigneur E changing....I just feel....like life has pullen the rug out from under me and I am not sure I want to get up right now.

M has been one thing that has made me get up and move forward. I am very thankful for him. He feels I am spiraling out of control and he is not sure how to reach in and grab me to stop me from getting hurt. He hates that I jump from Jim, to Kam......to Todd, to so on.....

He is right I do that....I don't see myself stopping that though for the basic reason I hate to be alone. I know it...I see it....recognize it.....but I don't change it.

Anyway, Detroit has been interesting. Not exciting or thrilling each moment. I have enjoyed my time with my friend....I love her dearly and that love I have had for her all these years has never disappeared. I am glad to be here for her. She is hooked on Ottmar Lieber too now lol

I suppose I should finish mail....I am sure I will not be posting again until I get back to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...