Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I am feeling very overwhelmed today. I actually had really weird dreams of past things last night. Things from this summer. And of course NOW it is deciding to hit me. And that is not fun. I am going through lots of emotions today almost like I am pmsing which I might be…I guess.

I changed my cast list. I actually changed last week but…then made some more changes to it last night.

It looks like I am leaving tomorrow for…Detroit. I am going to a party tomorrow night and so I need to leave in the afternoon. I have lots to do…and I am feeling sad. I am also feeling very nervous about going. M gave me a pep talk. He told me to be a good girl basically…well he said more then that and was more firm in what he said but I know what I need to do…

I should go and get busy…joy oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...