Tuesday, May 11, 2004

New Blogger Interface, Attention & Serving

New Blogger Interface

I think I like the new interface. I like that you can have a title line, a link line, and you can have comments now too. That might be nice haloscan is not always reliable although it is free so can't complain much there. I am really thinking of using bloggers commenting.

Attention & Serving

This is not thought out....just a ramble....

I have come to realize in this year of living with Master that it is not about attention. I want attention. Most people want attention. But what I think really has come for me is that I am not craving or needing the attention like I used to. It is about serving Master. We don't have as much sex or S&M in our relationship as I had always felt I wanted. Those things to me were positive attention. And I want them still, but I don't crave them or miss them like I thought I would. I am not getting down because I am not getting that kind of attention. I don't know when it changed really. I just know now pleasing and serving Master is my life and I do it without really even having to think about it anymore. I know there are areas to improve but each day we live our life I grow into the directions I need to be to serve and please Master.

Maybe I don't crave or miss the other kinds of attention I wanted because I have a more complete relationship then I have in the past. I am with someone that I have such trust and faith in that I don't worry about things that He does not put before me? I don't know....

I just know that I don't get all bent out of shape that I am not getting attention...like I have in previous relationships. And that I am happy in making Master's life better and easier with my serving Him as His slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...