Saturday, May 01, 2004

Just a quickie to say that Master and I had a wonderful day!

He took the day off and we did a day trip. It was so gorgeous - though we did encounter every type of weather. We had a sunny warm spring day, sprinkles, rain, and snow! Yes, I said snow! That is Colorado mountains for you! It was very odd going from walking around in my light gauzy skirt, shirt and sandals to wrapping up in my winter coat.

We had a nice drive, a nice lunch surrounded by mountains and hearing the babbling brook nearby.

On the last leg of the trip Master played with my tits in the car. He punched, slapped, squeezed and twisted and then moved to slapping my face. It turned me on of course. And it made me in want to be in a position where I could give Him a blow job - but it was not possible at that time.

So we had a wonderful day of beauty all around us in the scenery. We had some kink thrown in. And we had much needed quality time. I love Master so much....sometimes it scares me to feel it welling up when I look at this wonderful man who owns me. I am very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...