Friday, May 28, 2004

Heading Out...

Of course right now I could write and write and write - - but I don't have ANY time right now. We are almost ready to head out of town.

Master and I are heading over to His parents as one of Master's nieces has graduation and then another has a birthday. Then we are heading to Santa Fe for a few days. We have some free night stays to redeem. I had told Master that I have had dreams of Santa Fe. I have never been there but something about Santa Fe keep showing up in my dreams and it feels like one of those places I *need* to go. And so Master is taking me there!

Then after all that Master has some work out of town also so he will take care of that before we head back to Western Colorado.

I am looking forward to the time in Santa Fe and even more excited that I am going to share this time with Master!

I know we will have some internet access but I really am not a fan of typing at the laptop so not sure how much or even if I will update until we get back.

So I am off....to have a wonderful time with Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...