Sunday, July 11, 2004

We just went to see Fahrenheit 9/11 ....

I like Michael Moore at times. I go through period of thinking he has pushed to far.

But this...was....an extraordinary experience to sit through. And why I did not think I would need kleenex...the girl who cry at some commercials...is beyond me.

If you go and don't even listen to what Michael Moore says and just listen to the news/film clips of Bush and all other officials, that is important. I was appalled at things that come out of Bush's mouth. In my opnion just based on the things he has said he should not be president.

Then as Master told me...if you believe only 1/8 of what Michael Moore says just 1/8 Bush should not be President.

Or even if you just go an listen to the real people who he talks to who were affected by the war. The soliders, the families who have family members there fighting. That alone also was just so impactful.

It was an amazing expierence. And I am very glad I went to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...