Saturday, July 31, 2004

Public Service Announcement

I just want to make everyone aware that if someone emails you from danaewhispering @ aol.com it is not me! Also, if you could would you please let me know if you do get email from that address claiming to be me...my current address is located on the side menu.

I do have the AIM name, but am rarely on AIM. If you want to talk to me via messenger use yahoo please. And again if you get any mail via an aol address from me - it is not me. I use yahoo and gmail.

I am not quite sure how the aol screen name became active again. I did have it at one time. But as I said I now use yahoo and gmail. I don't know what is exactly going on, but it is a little disturbing as my profile and old website associated with the aol name is up also. Strange huh? Anyone ever have this happen?

Edit: Just to let everyone know the former account was not in my name so aol won't give me info on it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it has happened that is why i am leary of using any messenger service. They are crazy and trying to fight through the bullshitters online interested in BDSM is insane!
    Where to go now i don't know.
    However i don't feel the need to give up, just to hold back once again and carefully plow through.

    I don't even like turning my messenger on. I don't know if i can use it safely. I usually uninstall it completely.
    I try it again every few months or so but it usually is destroyed.

    Sorry about making a comment here but this page popped up on a google search.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...