Saturday, July 03, 2004

Clinton & Power

Mistress Matisse shakes hands with former President Clinton

I just told Master the other night that Clinton was my favorite president. I think it is great that Matisse got to shake his hand. I really like what she has to say about meeting him....so go check it out. I know that he would not be coming to our town....too small I am sure.

In the comments of that entry someone talked about that on 60 mniutes Clinton was asked why he had the affair - and he said, "because I could." It was a non-answer. But to me when I read it....I was wishing I could have heard the tone. Because when I ask Master why he does something to me that I think is mean (meaning sadistic), He says, "Because I can." And it always makes me do that little internal wiggle. He has power over me. Yum!

Friday morning I had a conversation with Ray. We were talking about Master's political blog and I said that many of Master's posts on that blog make me wet even though they are about serious intense issues. That sounds bad when you are reading something that is so serious and not to good of news. But they do make me wet because they are so intelligent and powerful. Men with power and intelligence just make me wet.

To end this entry....since talking about the Clinton a little....thought I would end with this image...about Bush....



Click on the image to go the place that sells the t-shirt....

Also if you can't read the print on it - "Bush used to be such a pretty word."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...