Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Ink Stain on a Favorite Skirt!?!

I have a skirt that I got black ballpoint pen ink on. The skirt is fuchsia . It is just a line of ink...no more then 1/2 inch. The skirt is made of 97% cotton, 3% spandex. It is almost feels like a cotton twill. It is one of my favorite summertime skirts.

Does anyone have some tips on getting it out? I have not even tried yet. My usual way of getting stains out is putting lots of tide on it and letting it sit for a bit and then washing it. But that is usually just with food stains and that always works for those at least for me.

I want to wear my skirt this weekend on our way to Thunder in the Mountains...so am hoping to get some ideas how to remove the ink.

Thanks everyone!

music: Dave Matthews Band
mood: busy getting ready for thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...