Thursday, July 15, 2004

Why I get turned on by getting my head shaved...

I wrote about a dream I had of getting the hair on top of my head shaved off. As I was writing an email the other day, I realized I probably have never mentioned why I have such a love/hate fantasy. Well you see it is all due to my wonderful friend, DM. Isn’t it wonderful how Dominants can plant seeds into your head that just take over?

Years and years ago DM I went through some thoughts of me coming to serve her for a year or maybe less.  But one of the things she said she would do was shave my head. Now, I had never at that time heard of anyone having a fetish for this and I am not for sure if she does. But when she told me I kind of got mad, but of course, I got turned on too. And the more I think about it the more it turns me on. And of course it is now one of those fantasies that plays over and over again but still not sure I would really want it done.

I remember asking her why and this is how I remember the conversation went but again it was a long time ago. So not sure if I am getting it all right.

I believe she told me that she felt I was hiding. And that my hair and things that I adorned myself with made it easier to hide. That I would be able to let my inner true self out…the slave part of me easier if I had no where to hide. Of course, she being the sadistic mean bitch she is….also loved that it would humiliate and degrade me.

Anyway, that is where the seed was planted and now it has grown into MANY varying fantasies about it.  Thank you DM!

+++++++++

I need to Thank Conrad James at Life – Sex – Hunger. He did a write up on my blog that was very flattering. Thank you!

By the way I got the stain out of my skirt!  I will write when we get back!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...