Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Friday Night - Master's whore

Friday 10/8 – We left for Denver in the late afternoon. Once we arrived at the hotel, I wanted to be able to get “dressed” for Master. Meaning I wanted get all dolled up…get sexy and slutty for Him. I asked Him if that would be okay and He actually needed to do something before Saturday so that worked out good for Him. After Master left, I freshened up and started to get all dolled up.

I first did my hair and make-up. I was going to wear a wig, but it ended up not looking so good. So I just did some curls in my hair and called it good. I then did my make-up….deep rosy blush, gold creamy eyeshadow, gold liquid eye liner, black black mascara and a deep rose lipstick topped with a shiny apple scented lipgloss. Master has a thing for gold eyeshadow. But I don’t think I look very good in it as my skin tones kind of wash the gold out.

After hair and make-up were out of the way, I started to get dressed. Even as I getting dressed, I felt the anticipation building. I had set out black satin panties, matching bra, black thigh highs, short black and ivory baby doll and black boots. Master loves textures and so everything was silky and satiny. After I zipped, on the boots I took a final look in the mirror and sat down on the bed feeling like Master’s slutty whore.

I sat in this hotel room all dressed, all nervous from anticipation. I sat on the bed thinking of being a whore and I got even more little tingles of fond memories.

Soon I heard the door handle rattle and Master entered. He seemed very pleased. He loved the boots. Master got undressed and we laid on the bed talking a little bit before getting hot and bothered. We kissed long deep passionate kisses. We touched each other all over. Moans and deep breathing echoing beneath the kisses.

Master decided He wanted the leather hood on me. He laced it up and then went back to touching me…His fingers teasing me….His cunt. I was moaning, groaning, whimpering and wailing. I was sloppy wet. I was crying on the edge….and soon was begging Him to fuck me. Master pulled me to the edge of the bed getting me up on my knees to fuck me from behind. Oh how I love doggie style and it is not very easily done with Master’s bed at home. As He has an exceptionally high bed and He has bad knees. He fucked me hard. I was moaning and screaming as He fucked me. Bodies slamming against each other...driving me into the mattress.

When Master came, He almost came violently. He dug His nails and fingers into my hips hard. He slammed into me making me feel like He was going to split me open. And I loved it. I loved feeling Him deep inside me. Loved the feeling of His hands grabbing His property…using her. Fucking her. Making her scream, moan, groan, whimper, plead, beg, and cry in pleasure and pain.

I think we both fell asleep quickly.

Saturday’s coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...