Friday, October 08, 2004

A little Adventure

This week has flew by…

Master and I had to take a little trip Wednesday for His car. And it ended up being an adventure of sorts.

We started the day by stopping off at Borders. Master had gotten an email reminder from Borders and so He got me 2 early Birthday presents. A book of Georgia O’Keefe’s art and then the new Laurell K. Hamilton book Incubus Dreams. It is from a series of books by Hamilton that I enjoy.

After that, we got on the road. Master got a new car in April and has had a few little things go wrong with it. He bought the car in a town about 2 ½ - 3 hours away from us. Instead of dealing with the dealership here in town about these things, He decided He would bring it back to the dealership where He bought. And besides they have much better customer service then the one here.

We arrived in the small pretty town and dropped the car off. The flowers in this little town are beautiful. I wonder how much of their summer budget goes to the keeping those flowers looking so beautiful. They have probably every 10 to 20 feet 3 huge planters all along the main highway. Then downtown the lampposts have hanging baskets. But these are not just filled with a few flowers. The flowers in the planters and baskets cascade down the sites. You can’t even see the planters. The ones clumped in the planters just look like a big dome of flowers. Anyway, I love how they look.

Across the street from the dealership was the Field House of Natural History. So to kill time we went and checked it out while the car was being looked at. I really enjoyed it. It had been while since I had been in a Natural History Museum. I felt like a little girl with Daddy…I was following Him around pointing at all the Dinosaur bones and fossils. It was interesting. We had a nice time. I look forward to seeing Master’s pictures.

We could see the car sitting out so we knew it was done….so we headed back over to the dealership. All the men working there were….going on and on about Master’s car. How much they liked it. How loaded it is and they bet it drives really well. And it does. It was a big male testosterone thing going on.

After getting the car, Master decided we would take a different way home. The drive there is always nice, but of course seeing another scenic view would be nice too. So we got on the back highway.

As soon as we pulled off on the back highway Master stuck His hand into my dress and bra. He was pinching, squeezing, twisting and pulling my nipples. It hurt. He then would stop and put his hand over my mouth and nose. And then would stop and go back the nipples. Every once in a while He would mix some punching to my breasts.

Along the way, Master saw a sign for a power plant. Now we are way out by nothing. You drive and drive and all you see is oil well pumps, dessert, mountains and tumble weeds. You hardly ever - if not pass a car. He passes this power plant and then finds a back road off behind it. He has me get out or the car. He tells me where He is going to want me and informs me that He is going to have me take off my clothes so that I am just in my bra and panties. He really liked the bra I was wearing. It is really what inspired His sexual sadism streak Wednesday.

Of course, though just as I was about to pull my dress off…here comes a truck. First truck we have seen. Master just has me posing on these rocks until the truck is out of view. He then had me take my dress off and He snapped pictures. Behind me were a power plant and a junkyard of old cars and trucks. He liked the juxtapostioning of my soft curvy body next to the industrial look.

We then got situated again and back on the road. We drove for a bit and then came to a turn off for a dirt road that went down by a river. It had an old bridge that was standing, but a new bridge went up and over it. So the concrete base of the old bridge was there and Master had me get completely naked and stand next the concrete base. It was casting shadows across my body….so that I was half in the sunshine and half in the shadows. He took quite a few more pictures there then at the power plant. He liked them, but I looked at them started crying. Body image issues came right to the surface.

We drove for a little while more and then saw the turn off for what would head us back towards home. We were taking some back back (insert dirt) roads. They were curving and going on and on but of course, it was beautiful scenery. Anyway, we drive and drive and drive. We curve on these dirt roads. And eventually we then hit a gate across the road. The road that we need to go on is closed. So that meant we had to go all the way back out to the little highway to find another way through, as we were not getting through that way.

During this time we are on all these back isolated roads, Master and I start talking about isolation and other fantasies. Such as being locked away in a cabin. Chained, pissing in a bucket, alone, cut off from people, internet, news, phone and such. Being just this object of captivity. How Master described it made me wiggle in the car seat.

We talked about our life and things He wants to do….such as more closet isolation. More extreme isolation periods….restriction to internet, people, TV and phone. So, I feel that will be coming up in the future. We talked about where the line was for abuse in M/s relationships. We talked about home projects such as landscaping the yard. We talked all day and it was nice to have that kind of time with Master.

We finally did get to where we could meet back up with the main highway that we always take there. Because I had taken my bra and panties of early…I had never put them back on. It was getting late and so Master suggested dinner. Well we are in small towns that me going in looking like I was….would probably not be very acceptable. He pulled over onto another little side dirt road so that I could get my bra and panties back on.

When we finally got home and went to bed that evening, we had more fun in the bedroom. It was a very nice day of some fun SM, sex, and just good quality time with Master talking about so many things during our ride.

Just to note...we are going out of town...leaving soon and then won't be back until Sunday. Probably won't have an entry until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...