Monday, October 11, 2004

Highlights of a Wonderful Weekend

I am not in the headspace to write about this weekend…but here are some highlights with more details coming in another entry...

  • Getting dressed all slutty for Master on Friday night
  • Having absolutely f*cking fantastic sex on Friday night
  • A great Saturday filled with trips to the art museum, natural grocery store, bookstore, and fetish stores. And followed by dinner with a warm and wonderful couple (which I will mention in this post more) and Master and I ended the evening with playing and more amazing sex.
  • Sunday morning sex…followed by breakfast before heading back home

  • I am very grateful to Master for an incredible weekend of quality time.

    A couple of months ago I received an email from a lovely woman who lives in Colorado. We seemed to hit it off right away – having similar interests – art, cooking, spirituality, a love for books, wine and so on. Master and I travel to her and her Owner’s neck of the woods often as Master’s family lives in Denver. So we had hopes that one-day we all would be able to meet. It is hard to find couples who share so many commonalties including M/s. Well on Saturday, we meet this truly warm and wonderful couple. We had a marvelous dinner talking about so many things, but more importantly, it was just that kind of comfortable that you have with long time friends. I am so thrilled to have been able to get to know them better and hope that we continue a long time friendship.

    More to come on our trip...soon! Master has already written about it so you can check it out here.

    Also I am about to read all the comments from the last week and so I will be replying to them...sorry it has taken me so long!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...