Saturday, October 02, 2004

Lotta Various Stuff

Art and Life
Today was very casual. Master had to work most of the day. So I did come cooking - I made quiche for breakfast and then we just had a light snack for lunch. I made Chili for dinner. We watched Bill Maher while Master took a break from working. I surfed and did just some clean up on the website while Master worked.

As I surfed, I came across several artists’ sites that was like looking at things I see in my head. And it gave me a little push to get me thinking about art again. I put it down a while back when we were busy with other things. And today made me realize I really need to make an effort to get a few things done so that I can give art more attention. Our spare bedroom has a lot of art supplies and such in it. But it is right now a storage room.

Oddly enough, I already had 2 projects dealing with the spare room included on my list for next week. And then the other realization that I want to make happen is I need to make time at least once a week to just work on something creative. I don’t need to be doing full-scale works of art and often you know that is what I think well I should do…this huge time consuming piece of work. Or I think I need to work on it until it is complete.

In this moment, it made me remember the book The Forgetting Room. The book is very good. It is a good lesson on self-awareness mixed with creating art. It is about an artist whose Grandfather dies. He goes to go through his Grandfather’s things…his Grandfather was an artist. It to me is about letting the real art inside a person come out. Recognizing one’s own identity as an artist. And at times that is how it is with me. I draw one thing and it ends up completely different…letting the true piece out. And I also don’t always recognize myself as an artist.

So next week I am going to work on getting those projects done and also draw some next week.

Notorious
So tonight, Master told me I could turn the TV on here in the office, as it was way too quiet in our house. So, I am watching an old b&w movie…Notorious. Devlin (Cary Grant) is making Alicia (Ingrid Bergman) move out of the driving seat at the beginning of the movie because she upset and drunk. And they are struggling and he is holding her down and has her by the wrists. Master then says I know why you like this movie…as Devlin is pushing Alicia down on the seat of the car.

Now….watching…Alicia is telling Devlin why he does not believe in her and why he does not like her…so she goes on how she is a little drunk and a no good girl and she is really digging at him about it and he finally GRABS her and kisses her passionately. Yum!

Ice Cream
Master and I have a guilty pleasure it is no sugar added ice cream by Dreyer’s (Edy’s on the East Coast). They have several flavors…but the one we have bought the most of is Triple Chocolate. And last time we got it – it was $3.68 and last night we did our grocery shopping it was $5.88. Can you believe it? It is a good tasting ice cream….low in fat and not bad on calories. But way too expensive! We still ended up getting some….Cookie Dough…but I need to look out for it being on sale.

Masturbation
Last night I was restless when I went to bed, so I asked permission to masturbate. There are sometimes I am just horny and ask. But last night I could just not get my mind to slow down and so I thought that would distract me. Sometimes it is just feeling the sensations but other times I think of fantasies. Last night a fantasy did pop into my head – it was of Master on a date and then bringing her home to have sex with her. And all the while I was locked in the closet! Of course, there were more details, but that was the gist of it. It was a hot fantasy for me. And did wonders to help me sleep soundly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...