Saturday, October 30, 2004

Life Update



On Thursday night Master and I were online and I was looking at Hallmark.com to send out an ecard. I came across a little kids card that had Halloween Paper Dolls. Three Dolls and several sets of costumes. They had them to play with online, but also a page to print off and cut out. I showed them to Daddy and he said email those to me. I was in my little girl mode and we talked about how I would like to play with them. The next day Daddy came home and handed me several sheets of paper - with the paper dolls on them. He said Halloween night while He watches Rocky Horror Picture Show that I can play with them.

After I sent him the ecard, I noticed in my email box saying I had an ecard. A friend sent me the cutest thank you. It made me smile. Thank you!

I have been fighting a migraine the last 2 days. I should get our shopping list together as I did not have time yesterday.

Kink and Politics: I think it is worth a read. And then Ernest Greene writes him also and it is interesting too. If you don't know who Ernest Greene is, it is explained in the entry.


bunny

You Should Dress Up As a Bunny!


Retro, sensual, and classicly hot.

You're all about driving the boys crazy

But you don't need a novel costume for that!

What

Should You Be For Halloween?


Oh Master just came in and told me to go get ready. We are going to our favorite Italian restaurant. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...