Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Quickie

Just a quickie tonight...

Of course I have all sorts of thoughts floating through my head that I want to blog about and of course I can't right now. I don't have the time. That is how it always works. When I have time, nothing comes to mind. When I don't, I have all sorts of things I want to write about.

I have been busy working on websites the last two days and so that is why I have not been able to blog. I will be away from the computer most of the day tomorrow, but am hoping to get in a journal entry when we get home tomorrow. And also catch up on the comments.

The last few days I have felt very down and depressed. Maybe it is my upcoming birthday. I feel birthdays should be special and a cause for celebration. But this year I feel very down about it.

Oh well I need to get to bed....as I need to get up early tomorrow.

But a quote first...

"It has taken me all my life to understand it is not necessary to understand everything."
- Rene Coty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...