Thursday, November 18, 2004

life update

A Quiz...
Dog Toy or Martial Aid

Missed 1 the first round and 2 the second

Horoscope for Thursday....
LIBRA (Sep 23?Oct 22): There is hard work in doing what you do and living your life in your own special way, even if it looks easy to others. Now, more than other times, your discipline and your work ethic can set the stage for the really big payoff. Don't think about cashing in your chips yet. Just keep that production line moving.


TV...
Bravo has become my favorite station. The Long Way Round with Ewan McGregor and his friend Charlie....is quite interesting. It is beautiful to see all the countries they are seeing...the landscape, people and hospitality. They have had some hard times but obviously some tremendously memorable times too. And they are also very amusing. Some of the things that happen to them...and the things they say are extremely humorous.

I enjoy watching The West Wing, Long Way Round, Inside the Actors Studio, Queer Eye, and Celebrity Poker - all of which are on Bravo!

Nesting...
One of Master's co-workers said I am nesting. Yep it is that time of year. I go through it a few times a year and with the holidays approaching it is one of those times.

I have been reorganizing the house. I am all ready for Christmas to come...Christmas decorations already to be pulled out of the closet. I have been in a decorating mode. Rearranging furniture, redoing curtains and such.

Master's living room had Scarlet O'hara curtains....several patterns (one being a big floral), lots of swoops, draping over draping, fringe. I didn't like them. So it was something that I requested be replaced and Master said yes. We found some we liked and Master bought one pair to test out. Master and I both really like them. The color is called Green Tea. They are a really pretty shade of green. Not pastel but also not too dark to make the room look closed in. They blend really well the hunter green carpet too. Yesterday Master surprised me with the rest of the sets we will need to finish with the draperies in the living room.

I found an old curtain topper that the pattern is not bad but it has ruffles (I am not big on ruffles). I am going to cut off the ruffles and maybe add some big wooden buttons I have in my craft stuff to it and use it in the spare room.

I am still reorganizing. Master's dining room is lined with cupboards. And so with the spare room in order now, I moved some art supplies and books I had in those cupboards to the spare room. I had unpacked a few crystal pieces and some more teapots (I collect them and have way to many - even got rid of some before I moved) while reorganizing the spare room so those got put in the cupboards. The cupboards have glass fronts so it puts them on display.

This weekend I want to get things finished up and also bake.

Well I need to send out pictures and a few other things online before we get to bed.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." -Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...