Monday, November 15, 2004

Political: Do Something!

Well it has almost been 2 weeks since the election. It seems there are already lots of changes happening. I have started several blogs about it but I never get it out just the right way that I want to...

I get angry still especially when I read any news dealing with the Bush administration. I get sad still thinking about all the people who will be affected by this administration.

Mostly though started to think about the things I can do. Do to help those that will be in need. So if you are feeling powerless against what happened...help.

Local homeless shelters, human rights groups such as and so many other organizations out there that will need our help.

Here is a blog entry that says many things I have been thinking about too...Live Journal Twisted Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...