Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Tired...Unfocused

I have been really tired this week....

And I don't know if that is what is going on or what. And even if that is it...it is not an excuse. In the (almost) 2 years I have been Master's, I have caught on to protocols quickly. At the beginning - when I was just learning them of course I would forget at times or not do things right, but not since.

Well....

Today two times I ate without getting His permission.

It was totally odd and disturbing.

I have a lot on my plate and my mind is going going going but usually even during stress I can maintain my focus on being Master's and following His protocols. So, I don't get why it happened now....but I know I will meditate tomorrow to help let out some of this stress that is happening and also gain more focus on being Master's slave. As I don't want it to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...