Friday, November 26, 2004

Life Update

Well the house is quiet at the moment. Sipping some wassail.

Master's parent's said that today was the first time they have seen me out of the kitchen since they arrived on Wednesday.

I feel like I have been cooking and baking all week. I tried to spread it out so I would not be so stuck in the kitchen. Last Sunday I started with a Norwegian cookie/pastry. And then Monday Pumpkin bars. Then Tuesday, I didn't have time for any baking. Wednesday was my real baking day pie, bars, rolls and then had stew in teh crockpot in the morning for dinner that evening. I ended the evening with making up potstickers and crab ragoon to have as appetizers before dinner on Thursday. And the cooking and baking did not end there...

Thursday's Menu...

Breakfast....cinnamon rolls and mimosas

Appetizers...Crab Ragoon, Potstickers that went over very well....Master's parents had not had either and really liked both of them a lot. I also had a crockpot of wassail going all day. Another thing they had not had and enjoyed a lot.

Then for 3:30pm dinner...
Relish tray - 2 cheeses, Green and Black Olives, Veggies and Onion Dip
Then the Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, cranberries, rolls and wine.

For Dessert...Pumpkin Pie and Pecan Pie Bars

That was more then enough food. It seemed we ate all day long.

Today I ended up being totally exhausted. I just could not wake up this morning. So, Master allowed me to take a nap. I ended up sleeping for several hours. I guess I needed it. Master is doing a project for His parents. And so they have been helping Him with it since they arrived on Wednesday.

There was a huge rockslide here that we found out about yesterday...that happened shortly after they got here. So we thankful they got across the mountain passes before that happened.

Master got up early and went to get Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7 for me at Target. He then also went to Home Depot. He had me sleep in but the kitty cats woke me up. Tomorrow we are going to do some running around with Master's parents.

Well I feel like I am fading....just doing a life update. More this weekend sometime I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...