Monday, January 24, 2005

Just a few thoughts on Daily OM

Earlier last week while in the shower I was thinking of women who are older then I...and how their lives are now and where they came from. It got me to wondering if life really does not start to get going until you hit 40. I heard many friends and family who became more content, more at peace and more aware of who they are at 40.

I am not 40, but I am getting there...

I guess I feel the older I get the more I feel that...this statement from the daily Om I posted the other day is true...."within her all of the wisdom of the journeys of womanhood within her." I guess the older I get I feel my womanhood more...the essence of being a woman instead of a girl. Even though there is definitely girl in me still and I still have so much further to go in my journey of womanhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...