Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Meme: A Year of Sentences....

Taken from Nuala at Awful Goodness...

Meme...

Post the first (complete, unlocked, unquoted) sentence from each month of 2004:

January: That came in a New Year card.

February: I won't be writing for a few days most likely as Master and I are leaving in the morning for Denver.

March: Just want to remind people that Master and I are playing poker on yahoo again tonight at 7pm mountain time (9pm eastern, 8pm central).

April: Today my wonderful wonderful Master....got His girl broadband!

May: Just a quickie to say that Master and I had a wonderful day!

June: We had a GREAT time in Santa Fe!

July: This entry is something that I experienced in my real life.

August: Before I move on to more about the actual seminar, I want to share this little story…I am not sure when it was exactly if it was at SMART Fest 2002 or OLF 2002, but Master Jim and slave marsha spoke at one of them.

September: Combine ground round, onion, rice, pepper, 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce, and egg white in a medium sized bowl; stir well.

October: Today was very casual.

November: My numbers were close together and often I tied on them too.

December: I did a Christmas template!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...