Wednesday, January 19, 2005

SM/Sex: Thank Heaven for Drummers!

Oh yes...let me thank someone for drummers. I was going back and forth between that and "Yay Marks" as my title but really the spanking played a bigger part in our Sunday morning.

Anyone that knows me or has read this journal a while would know I was never a big spanking person. But oh what Master's spankings do to me and I can only imagine it is because He is a drummer. So thank heaven for drummers. Master is so good as spanking.

Sunday morning we had some spanking fun....

On Sunday mornings Master always talks to His parents. And this Sunday was no different, but what was different is that I woke up with a note on the bed saying we would be playing later after the phone call. That of course left me with smiles.

Master started by putting me the perforated leather hood (the hood is a leather hood that was made of perforated leather with thick leather pieces as seams - hole for mouth - shaped nose - laces up the back) after His phone call. He just kind of softly touched my body before heading to....

A SPANKING!

He had U2 going in the stereo and it offered very good rhythm. Yum! Master's spanking are delicious. They start off kind of light, but thuddy. He uses lots of different techniques though I could not tell you what as I don't see His hands. I just can feel that they are different as they hit. Such as it feels like He cups His hands, and also like He uses His sides of His hands kind of coming down and pushing up on the flesh like His is taking a scoop into my bottom...like I said I just know He is using lots of different strokes with His hands. The rhythm that is created on my bottom vibrates through my body and and of course makes me more then a little wet.

I really get soaking wet with Master's spankings. So He did a nice long spanking and then went on to caning....

Oh my...

I did not expect it. And so the first taps were a surprise that tensed my body up a little, but then I felt how Master was using the cane on me and it turned me on. It was lighter impacts to my bottom at first. Short and fast strokes, but not heavy. And then of course they did increase in intensity.

He has the knack that many Dominants have of hitting the SAME SPOT OVER AND OVER again. OUCH! He would do that and then just when I thought I was going to go crazy He would switch spots. So that it would make it one of those good pains that make your whole body shiver with excitement. A few times Master got me very close to orgasming just with the cane.

His strokes with the cane increased with heaviness that made them more intense and more painful.

At times while caning me Master would also finger me with His other hand. And it was hard to decide what to feel the pleasure of Him stroking my clit or the pain on my ass. My mind would do that thing where it says "oohh pleasure ahhh" and then go "Oh no...pain move wiggle get away." And then there would be the pleasure spike and my mind would go back to "ohhh pleasure" and back and forth like that. Soon Master moved back to just caning me.

As the intensity increased I started to feel that the blackness. Most people describe subspace as a floating above or feeling high. It it is opposite for me..it is a falling into a blackness and not caring why or what is going on to cause it. The blackness just starts to surround me and I don't fight it. I don't want to fight it.

I would get close to being totally wrapped in it when Master would ramp it up and I would come out and my brain would scream, "HEY THAT HURT RUN" and so I would try to wiggle away and moan. But of course Master would hold me down or grab me and put me back in position and keep going. Then soon the blackness would come up again just starting to wrap around me when Master would ramp it up another notch making my brain scream at me again. And in that state of not rationally be able to control myself, my brain won out. I would roll away and cover my ass. Because my brain was thinking, "hey this hurts run protect yourself." But Master turned me over caning my hands and arms until I took them away. He would also grab me by the hood and put me back and hold me there very restrictively.

This went on for a bit before Master finally stopped and flipped His girl over. He then punched and caned her tits before fucking her.

It was a wonderful morning! Oh and as the opening paragraph said I got marks. It is a small miracle as I rarely mark. But they have already faded.

All day Sunday though caused me to moan every time I sat down and stood up. Makes a girl all warm inside you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...