Sunday, January 09, 2005

Groovy Girls

Saturday Daddy bought His little girl special treats because of bad day I had on Friday (ie: mice)....

He got me DOLLIES!



We were in Target and I saw these dolls called Groovy Girls...I had never seen them before. I fell in love...

I was looking at all of them and the accessories. They were so cute. So I showed Daddy Darci and He understood why I liked her. And then I said that I also liked Brenna. And He told me He thought His little girl should have both of them! I was so thrilled!

So for much of Saturday I was in little girl mode. I made Daddy smile lots! And of course this little girl was smiling lots with her new dolls!

A note for parents of little kids, these dolls are exceptionally cute and fun. They are soft and cuddly but are able to play with them like Barbies dressing them and playing with their accessories. They have super names and cool clothing, pets, and furniture (such as this couch or bed). The sleeping bag is so cute.

I think I am going to have to start making a Princess wish list for Daddy!

Thank you Daddy for being so good to your little girl! I love YOU very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...