Monday, January 10, 2005

Domestic: Food and Family Magazine

I am promoting this because I really like it and think there are others out there who will also...

First it is FREE! Yes FREE!

Kraft Foods puts out a quarterly magazine called Food & Family. It is a magazine full of recipes, articles and tips. Yes it has quite a few ads and all the products in the recipes are kraft related but really it has some good recipes. I have not used Kraft products for many of the recipes. I just use what ever I have that is the same thing just different brand and they have turned out great.

I have had the subscription for a year now and really enjoyed it. They also have a healthy living section in it that I have used many recipes from and enjoyed also!


Here is a link to sign up for it....Food & Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...