Wednesday, January 12, 2005

SM/Sex: A Morning Using...

I have been meaning to talk about some sex....

Recently in one of Master's morning usings...He decided to not use anything but the things we had in bed in that moment. Meaning His hands and the t-shirt I was wearing.

He did His usual taunting and teasing of me through pulling me back into Him so that He was restricting my breath some. He also slapped my face and punched my tits some. He then started to (so it seemed) to take off my t-shirt, but instead He put it over my head bring it snuggly against my face and wrapped the excess around my neck so that it was like a homemade hood.

We touched each other...in that hot, dirty way when you desire the other person so much. Master did some more punching and slapping. And soon Master was taking my t-shirt hooded head and pushing it down by His cock. He masturbated on to it. The wetness coming through onto my face. The scent of His cum so strong. It soaked through onto my lips and I could taste His cum. I licked my lips again and moaned.

Master then gave me my vibrator and told me to keep the t-shirt on my head and get myself off while He took a shower to get ready for work.

I came very hard as the cum continued to soak through onto my face.

It was a very nice way to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...