Saturday, January 29, 2005

Life Update - Celebrating Our Anniversary All Weekend Long

Master is taking a nap at the moment so I thought I would do a couple of quick blog entries.

We have had a nice day!

Officially our anniversary is on Tuesday but Master wanted to celebrate all weekend long basically. Last night Master came home with 2 dozen roses - white, red, and a deep peach color with red tips. I have 2 bouquets of them one on my desk here and the other on the dining room table. They are beautiful.

I started today by getting food ready for our dinner. Master requested food that we had not had in ages since it is full of fat and calories. So I got a loaf of homemade French bread going as Master wanted some garlic toast with dinner. And then I got the ribs rubbed with spices and put in the crockpot.

After I cleaned the kitchen up a bit, we took our showers and went out for a late breakfast. On our way to breakfast Master had me describe a little part of a fantasy I had been thinking about lately. And so I did...and I am blushing as I even think about it right now. Not going to write about it as I think parts of it will be coming true so just save it for a "scene" report.

Something Master and I have discussed a million times it seems is...diapers. Me in them obviously not Him. So the fantasy kind of featured that. So during breakfast Master said we were heading to Wal-Mart afterwards for well adult diapers (Depends ya know). And we are now the proud owner of 16 diapers for me.

I am nervous and excited all at once. Master says I will be trying them out tomorrow. Oh my!

After Wal-Mart we came home so I could rub the meat again and make sure it was looking good and also punch and knead my dough one more time. And then we were out the door again to our favorite winery. We had some samples and then picked up 2 bottles of our new favorite wine. It is wine made from Orange Muscat grapes and wow the flavor is amazing.

So now I am sitting here working on a couple blog entries because I took the bread out of the oven a bit ago and pour BBQ sauce on the ribs for the final hour of cooking and the house smells delish!

I am also making Onion Potatoes. And some veggies and/or salad. Master also went and picked up a French Silk Pie so I did no baking dessert this time. I think He has been craving it since we had it at my Mom's. But He says He is sure this will not be as good as the one we had at my Mom's. That is probably true but I have a big chocolate craving right now so it sounds good to me!

We are going to watch movies, have some quality time in the jacuzzi tub, and have some playtime tonight. I think it is going to be a late night! But a great night.

I am a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful Master! Of course I am smiling as I write that.....and am filled with love and devotion. Mushy Mushy I know! I am a romantic.

I better go get the rest of dinner going before waking Master up from His nap...maybe wake Him with a blowjob? Sounds like a good plan to me! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...