Friday, March 09, 2012

March Q&A - 1

I have been a long time reader of yours. I mean since almost the first months of your blog in 2000.  I lost track of it for a while but have been reading again for the last several years.  What I have noticed on your blog is you used to write a lot about your feelings and what was going on in your life and although you share feelings and what is going on in your life now...it seems a little distant. You used to post more often also. What made you stop sharing and posting as much?


I think it is a lot of things and not one stands out more to me then the other....

I am living life instead of writing about it.  Before I was looking for that Dominant of my dreams and my life was really chaotic so I wrote about it because I needed the outlet to purge it. It was pretty much the icon in my post - if didn't write then - I would have gone mad.  Now I am living with my Dominant of my dreams and living life - so I don't need to write about it.  Things aren't chaotic with Master. It is pretty normal  - boring I am sure looking from the outside.

Next I am much more careful with my words now that I am owned. Every word that comes out of my mouth to me is a reflection on him and that at times makes me very sensitive and overly cautious that I am going to say something to embarrass him, misrepresent him, just screw up in some way with what I have said - so I chose my words very carefully now and only post either when I have had him read it and he is okay with it. Or when it don't have time to think. And that doesn't happen often.

Finally I think I just don't have the time. I am working with Master's business, I am doing things around his home, I have the domestic blog, plus other online projects and so on that keep me busy and so this blog kind of gets put on the bottom of the heap.  It bothers me that it does as this blog has been a part of my life for 12 years so I really never want to stop and hope to carry on with it for quite some time - even if not the same as it was in the beginning.


Remember it is March Question Month. Ask any question and I will blog my answer. You can ask even ask anonymously. Just post your question(s) here in comments or via email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...