Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Q&A: Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
It surprised me when you started doing posts and reviews for Eden Fantasys. So my question is why did you start doing that? 

Eden Fantasys has written me several times over the last few years about doing reviews for their site.  Each time they wrote, I always thought it might be fun to do reviews for them, but I was never sure if I had the time to put into it.  I also wasn’t sure that I wanted to be doing any "selling" on my blog.  But as I started seeing Eden Fantasys posts by other bloggers I frequent, I started to reconsider my thought process. I liked the posts and reviews I was reading about and for Eden Fantasys because they didn’t seem over-the-top prepared instead they seemed honest and genuine.  I really enjoy  the reviews of a sex toy, massage oils, BDSM toys, lingerie and so on from people all over the BDSM blogsphere.

So when they wrote me in the middle part of May 2011, I responded by asking some questions that I hoped were going to address my concerns.  The person who wrote me made me feel completely comfortable with asking all the questions I had - even the stupid questions.  Really it is because of this representative being so great that I finally said yes to doing product reviews and blog posts.  She made me feel comfortable and writing for them never feels like I am selling or being a big informercial for them.  My reviews are completely my own opinion and Eden Fantasys wants that kind of honest credibility in the products they sell.  That became one of the major reasons why I decided to start doing this with them because they wanted honest opinions and it is one of the reasons I really like working with them. It also feels like I am giving personal and intimate information about the product or something I read on their website. I try to keep it very personal - relating to my experiences and thoughts. I like having that personal connection.

Eden Fantasys is a great place for bloggers and they give you great options on how much you choose to be part of representing their company or be part of their community.  You have complete control over how involved you choose to be.  Whether you want to do reviews, sponsor posts, be an affiliate or just even place a banner on your blog.  Eden Fantasys is a good place, selling good products for a wide range of people.

Disclosure: EdenFantasys provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own, and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...