Saturday, January 27, 2001

I have not blogged since Monday

It has been a long busy week. Business is doing good. It is a good thing for me. I really am having fun even though I am putting in lot of hours to get it off the ground.

Today was M’s birthday. I was going to get together with him to give him his b-day present but my car did not want to start tonight. Ugghhh….So now I need to get my car in on Monday and we are going to have to rent a car. It always seems when we have just a little extra cash right now to pay bills and other things and now I am going to have use that cash to get my car fixed again.

I was disappointed that I did not get to see M. It has been almost 2 weeks since we had some alone time. And tonight would have been that. Not making M more then he is….someone to have some fun with and hang out with and we both get things from each other.

I am into astrology not as much as Mistress DM but would like to know more about it. I just have dabbled in it. I have this Birthday Book that has been on it for everyone. So tonight I read M’s and realized he is an Aquarius. Morgan was an Aquarius.

Daddy and I had a long talk about M the other night and it was a really good talk. I am very lucky to have a GREAT Daddy! I love him so much it hurts at times.

Jackie and I had a chance to talk online a few times this week that was nice. Now that she is not in NYC she is more back to her usual self. Which I am glad about. I love her and miss her lots. I missed Honeyrose’s call last Sunday while Daddy, Di and I were out to brunch. So maybe she will call tomorrow (I guess today since it is 12:26 as I write this lol) Mistress DM called today as I was leaving…so we only got to talk a few minutes.

Well I should get to bed…Di is going to pick me up early in the morning to help me run an errand in the morning. She is the greatest! : )

peace and serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...