Thursday, April 05, 2001

Intimacy = Sensitive


Yes this subject again lol

I think when I am intimate with someone it breaks down a wall that makes me more sensitve for a while then other times. And I really do not like it. LOL

When I am intimate I expose a part of myself that is usually hidden. Those walls come down and a person can touch area they are not even aware are there. So when I cry or go up and down they do not understand it because they are not even aware they are looking at something new.

They just think the person they have been getting to know this whole time is the same person as they were the day before - before the intimacy came into play.

Anway..I guess I do not like it because I feel so moody and like I am on a rollercoaster with my emotions. But yet again it is much different then it would have been 6 months ago. The highs and lows would have been more extreme.

So intimacy with me opens me up to be more sensitive because I am exposing parts of myself even if I do not say see look I am allowing that person who I am intimate with a chance glimpse at secrets places in my soul. :)

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...